Welcome to SecurityCo™
Creating Crimefree Zones
SecurityCo creates crimefree zones using Live CCTV Monitoring and Remote Video Response to ensure your property and assets are protected, 24/7
Our Australia wide CCTV installer network provides cutting edge technology that allows our highly motivated operators to safeguard and secure your premises when unattended.
We offer the complete security monitoring service to help prevent theft, vandalism or intrusion.
Welcome to SecurityCo, the Remote Video Response Centre
Here at SecurityCo (founded in 2006), our vision is simple and straightforward. We want to be the best Remote Video Response Centre in Australia by offering exceptional service. To be a market leader, we know we need to be innovative and able to embrace and implement change in a rapidly evolving market.
Remote Video Response Services
What We Do
Security solutions need to work in real time, thus deterring crime at the time it is about to be committed. This is what you can expect from a SecurityCo RVR System which immediately identifies persons on your premises.
Products and Services
SecurityCo can offer a wide range of Electronic Surveillance products and services including but not limited to the following:
- Grade A1 Control Room operates 24/7 365 days per year staffed by multiple operators and meets Australian Standard AS 2201.2 -2004.;
- Remote Video Response Centre.. dedicated staff in our control room to respond to events activations or incidents according to customer instructions . All incoming and outgoing phone calls are recorded on a digital voice recorder for security and verification purposes;
- Real Time Live Video and Audio Surveillance triggered by camera motion detection and/or alarm activation or excessive noise or panic buttons;
- Remote Audio Broadcasts to notify, warn or deter onsite staff, patients ;
- Remote Access Control – The remote operation of access systems, such as, Barriers, Gates, Doors, Arm & Disarm systems and Control lighting, sirens;
- Alarm verification – Intruder alarms are responded to by initiating a connection to the video system where operators view live video and determine future action;
- Virtual Escort – On-demand virtual security escorts for specific high risk activities such as lone workers entering or leaving the premises, deliveries of cash or valuable goods;
- Virtual Patrols – On Demand effective alternative or in addition to guard based manpower, operators connect to the premises video system at routine scheduled times according to customer instructions;
- Lone Worker Personal Safety Alarms – Employers have a duty of care responsibility to their employees who work alone to ensure they can call on assistance when required. Personal tracking solution is designed for lone workers who are at an increased risk of injury in their daily working environment due to the nature of the tasks they complete while away from the assistance of others;
- Customisable solutions which integrate CCTV, Access Control and Alarm systems to deliver desired outcomes.
SecurityCo can offer a system that allows access to video and audio activity using the latest secure Cloud Technology, with monitoring undertaken by our RVR Centre.
SA Product Register
Our business supports the Industry Advocate's SA Product Register initiative and has a range of products and services available which include:
Network Video Recorders (NVR)
- 4, 8, 16 or 32 input channels
- Up to 8MP resolution recording, H.265/H.265+
- HDMI and VGA output
- 2 MP (Megapixel), 4MP, 6MP & 8MP
- TVI / AHD / CVI / CVBS Cameras
- High quality CCTV products
Wireless CCTV IP Kits
- 265+ wireless Network Recorder
- Records up to 5.0MP (2592 x 1944) over WiFi
- 4/5GHz Dual Band WiFi antenna
- 1 x SATA slot for up to 10TB HDD capacity
- Up to 80Mbps incoming bandwidth; H.264 support
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous video display outputs
- WiFi connect cameras & NVR up to 100m (line of sight)
- Remote view for iOS & Android
- Passive infrared motion detectors
- Reed switches on doors
- Reed switches on windows
- Perimeter beams
- Combo Siren
- Top Hat Screamer
- Only the best alarm systems
Cloud Storage & Surveillance
- SecurityCo has launched a range of reliable cloud based storage and video surveillance services developed to improve your efficiency and management capabilities along with extra security and integrity of your stored CCTV images.
- Your cameras will be continually stored off site in a secure location, a web interface will allow playback and ‘live’ viewing of your cameras. Accessible from either your PC or hand held device from anywhere in the world, this service provides you with the ultimate level of mobility, visibility and efficiency using an industry-grade cloud-based user interface and management dashboard. This solutions reduces hardware dependency and costly false alarm challenges.
Access Control Systems
With integrated door control, user management, real-time video and time attendance. This system can also integrate additional IP cameras, all monitored and operated remotely via PC or smartphone
Access Control features include:
- User management
- Logs & reports
- Video verification
- Multi-door interlock
- First card unlock
- Inter-door unlock
- Door timeout warning
- Intrusion alarm
If you wish to contact SecurityCo, please email us using our web form.